IGNORED

Susanville Grade - Helmet Cam Video

Mr_Yuk

Julie seems to have been pulling away. I sorta had the impression she was all business (hooning business) when we met in John Day.

Jan - I, er.., cough.., sputter, ahhhh, well maybe it looks that way, sort of. Actually, I am pretty sure that a cute little squirrel ran out on the road and I humanely slowed down so as not to scare it. Yes, I'm sure of it, I saved that cute little squirrel. And what about Julie and the squirrel? Did Julie try to save that little squirrel's psyche and not scare it to death? Noooo! Full speed ahead, man the torpedos. Non-motorcycle-riding women, children and little squirrels run for your lives!

I don't think I let her lead anymore on that trip! Bah Humbug. Merry Christmas, sort of.

:)

Rod

Hey Rod- Merry Christmas...!

What camera did you use for the HD video? GoPro?

BTW Twisties observation about Julie pulling away?? HD makes that easy to confirm... :rofl:

Good holidays to ya !!

Hey Rod- Merry Christmas...!

What camera did you use for the HD video? GoPro?

BTW Twisties observation about Julie pulling away?? HD makes that easy to confirm... :rofl:

Good holidays to ya !!

It was a Drift HD170.

Julie pulling away?? See above about the squirrel! It was a cute little squirrel. It's not that a girl can beat me, really. It was a squirrel. :cry:

Rod

I kept seeing brake lights flash...

I have seen that before on other videos I have taken. It is not visible in real life. I don't know what that is from. She is not on the brakes and doesn't ride the brake. The actual brake lights are much more bright. I have wondered if maybe my headlight is catching her reflector, but I would think that I could see that with my eyes. :S

Rod

Is the squirrel related to the rabbit that caused Alton Brown (feasting on asphalt) to crash on Pikes Peak?

---

Actually, I don't know the answer to that question. I didn't come to a full stop and chat with him, I had a girl to catch, er.., try to catch.

Rod

Archived