IGNORED

brake pads

mig

Good day everyone:

Happy Holidays.

I am getting close to needing brake pads on th 07RT that I bought 3 months ago. Checked the price of the BMW brand and was shocked that a single pair is 90 dollars and then some :(. I checked the EBC catalog and they sell sintered (sp?) pads for the bike at 26~28 dollars a pair. I would like to know if any of you have tried these or any other generic brands. Also I guess there are 2 types of sintered H and HH. I dont think I need the HH but need some input.

Thanks.

Good day everyone:

Happy Holidays.

I am getting close to needing brake pads on th 07RT that I bought 3 months ago. Checked the price of the BMW brand and was shocked that a single pair is 90 dollars and then some :(. I checked the EBC catalog and they sell sintered (sp?) pads for the bike at 26~28 dollars a pair. I would like to know if any of you have tried these or any other generic brands. Also I guess there are 2 types of sintered H and HH. I dont think I need the HH but need some input.

Thanks.

I'm using the EBC HH; had them for the last 50k+ miles. They work fine. My local BMW dealer even carries them.

I bought the beemerboneyard pads and they leave a lot more brake dust then the OEM originals. My front pads also squeak, didn't squeak with the OEM pads. Still tough to justify the cost of the OEM pads.

Brian

Archived