IGNORED

O.K. Who's fault is it

Pletch

What is going on, I went to the garage this morning all geared up and ready for a great day, I mean, I looked out the window and the sun was coming up. I mount up, hit the button that opens the garage door, start up my mistress and I am ready to go. Only to find that there is a fresh new foot of snow and ice on the ground!!!

Now I now it's Decemeber in Central Germany, but that was a cruel and inhumane thing to do and I want to know who is responsible for it. Any assistnace you fine lads and lasses can provide would be much appreciated.

Sincerely,

Sad in Germany

Very pleasant here today so I'd have to say that it was likely us down under that have stolen your warm.

Apparently theft is a trad thing with us, handed down over the generations from our 'founding fathers'.

Happy to put my hand up and cop this one. :)

Edit: Of course it could have been Al Gore, I hear he's no longer busy inventing internets and has moved on to meddling with weather on a large scale. Always nice to have blame options I feel.

Survived-til-now
What is going on, I went to the garage this morning all geared up and ready for a great day, I mean, I looked out the window and the sun was coming up. I mount up, hit the button that opens the garage door, start up my mistress and I am ready to go. Only to find that there is a fresh new foot of snow and ice on the ground!!!

Now I now it's Decemeber in Central Germany, but that was a cruel and inhumane thing to do and I want to know who is responsible for it. Any assistnace you fine lads and lasses can provide would be much appreciated.

Sincerely,

Sad in Germany

Better to notice a foot of snow outside the garage door than to have it come down in mid-ride :(

In fact, better to be surprised by a foot of snow than the big lorry bearing down on you as you left the driveway :cry:

I wonderif this should be under Ride Well as a cautionary tale in aid of better observation :grin:

Had a similar problem here so I called the local radio station and informed the weather reporter that I had just shoveled 4 inches of "DARK AND CLOUDY" off my drive way :mad:

Spring is just around the corner (ever the optimist) :D

Been in the mid 80s for a week here in So. Cal. then last night a weird cold front rolled in. Its foggy, overcast, and only 50* F here. We will how much it warms up since it is only 8am. But it is definately colder here as well. :S

Sorry, it's my fault. I must have had some bad Karma built up.. Two weeks ago, at the end of an unseasonably warm November, I bought a new-to-me RT. Since then - unseasonably COLD. It has already snowed twice and supposed to again tonight.

:mad:

Being of a religous persuasion, it is the AlGores fault. He gets a nobel prize for questionable science and pisses god off. Once a woman gets pissed off, she gets even. The official "Global Warming" conference in Cancun is over now so you can expect things to get back to normal shortly.

The only long term solution is to throw the AlGore into a volcano.

Being of a religous persuasion, it is the AlGores fault. He gets a nobel prize for questionable science and pisses god off. Once a woman gets pissed off, she gets even. The official "Global Warming" conference in Cancun is over now so you can expect things to get back to normal shortly.

Nope, invalid argument.

I can prove unequivocally that God is not a woman...

The gospels tell us that God forgives us and remembers our sin no more... What woman has "ever" done that? :rofl:

For a second there I was concerned you might be kidding. :grin:

OMG I love this guy. I bet he is a prolific breeder as well. Anyone else concered if that guy was say a commercial aircraft mechanic?

Does his own brake jobs on his '82 suburan his wife drives while putting on her Tammy Faye Baker make up and talking her to sister on her prepaid cell phone about their SOAPS.....THEY scare me :P:rofl:

Archived