IGNORED

Code 3 wiring diagram for R1150RT-P?

Pro_Marinero

I'm in the process of installing some Lightforce 140's in the old mirror light mounts and some low ambers on the forks. I would love to get the old Code 3 crap sorted out and possibly get rid of what I don't need. Does anyone know if there is a base schematic for this stuff? I know different departments ordered these in different configurations but I figured everything came off of the same harness. Any help is appreciated. Also, anyone know the purpose of the Power Management Module? It's got a BMW part number but it's part of the old cop wiring. Thanks.

you have to set your browser to allow pop-ups on that site. Then you can download all the wiring diagrams, installation manuals and diagnostic instructions that are posted.

the power mgmt mod. is basically a timer that allows the electrical accessories that are wired through it to run only for 60 minutes. So if the bike is stopped at an accident scene, for example, you can keep the flashing lights going. But you couldn't accidentally kill the battery by leaving the lights going overnight. The timer is reset to 60 minutes every time you turn off the key.

Archived