IGNORED

DVD 2011 is here!

graydude

The weather is turning out to be fantastic! Mid 70's in the valley and high 50's and low 60's in Beatty. Last minute people can still prolly get a steak if I know in the next 48 hours. I've given our talley to the Sour Dough but they are really flexible and can't wait to see us!

Another bonus, KC's Outpost, next door to Sour Dough, has offered to host a pre-dinner happy hour on Saturday. Some will recall they offered light hors d'oeuvres last year. I'm thinking 6:00 with dinner at the Sour Dough at 7:00. I think it's important to frequent as many local business as we can in these small towns. Especially in winter so I'll be there!

The weather is turning out to be fantastic! Mid 70's in the valley and high 50's and low 60's in Beatty. Last minute people can still prolly get a steak if I know in the next 48 hours. I've given our talley to the Sour Dough but they are really flexible and can't wait to see us!

Another bonus, KC's Outpost, next door to Sour Dough, has offered to host a pre-dinner happy hour on Saturday. Some will recall they offered light hors d'oeuvres last year. I'm thinking 6:00 with dinner at the Sour Dough at 7:00. I think it's important to frequent as many local business as we can in these small towns. Especially in winter so I'll be there!

I agree.........KC's has good food and friendly folks :thumbsup:....We'll be supporting them...

Lookin' good......I had my First Gear lined heavy winter pants out and put them away :thumbsup:.......Will wear the Gerbings to start though....
Well, the park service just announced that the road to Dante's View is open again but still has patches of ice, ask Richard how cold it can be up there!

Bike loaded and fuelled. Tires checked. Don't really need a GPS for this but the destination is loaded anyway. Pulling out at Oh-dark-thirty (as usual) to meet up with AZ Al and Chris in Wickenburg. Should be in late PM. We'll be running Ch 6, sub Ch 16 on the GMRSs.

Hey all coming from the west. Wildrose is open, but abt 1/4 mile of ice on top and snow patches for the top 3 miles. Ok with 4 wheels, iffy for 2. If you insist, be careful up there.

Kathy and I leaving Ventura County eightish Friday morn.....Route still not decided....Heading: Basically NNE........See ya about 2 or so........

Leaving outta here around 10:00, gas in Mojave, lunch in Olancha sometime after 12:00, probably cruise into Darwin for a quick look around on the way by. The weather is gonna be GREAT! See ya there :thumbsup:

Don J :wave:

CoarsegoldKid
The weather is gonna be GREAT! See ya there :thumbsup:

I can't even see my street from the garage. I hate it when it does that. Everyone have a great time.

Archived