IGNORED

UnRally Ten - registration notes and feedback

Bob Palin

I would be glad to get feedback on the registration process either here or by email at info@unrally10.com

There is currently no way for you to change information once registration is completed, after you fill out the first page you will see a small (ugly) box summarising your info and an Edit button - fix problems there if possible. If you need to change anything after that send email to info@unrally10.com preferably including your registration number and I will take care of it. In January I will be updating the software to have user accounts so that you can change your info and have it on file for future events (optional).

Don't use the back button - it screws up the info being passed between the pages. (If the software tells you to use the back button it's because it thinks you have already registered - email me)

p.s. Don't be shy - even if it's a minor point every piece of information is interesting.

if possible I would like a save to PDF button. I use this a lot in the work I do at my office. it seems like a feature users like. then when that "ugly" screen with all my data appears I would be able to save the PDF document to my hard drive. that was my only "issue" during registration. I did a "print screen" to a word document and saved that.

The Buy Now button the registration page bombed out on mine- no connection to the PayPal site.

Please send paypal address for payment and confirm that you have registration for me.

Registration 1031

Paul Winter aka racer7

if possible I would like a save to PDF button. I use this a lot in the work I do at my office. it seems like a feature users like. then when that "ugly" screen with all my data appears I would be able to save the PDF document to my hard drive. that was my only "issue" during registration. I did a "print screen" to a word document and saved that.
Good idea. I was just talking to Sagerider and mentioned this, he recommended the free version of cutePDF which can print to a PDF file from any printable location, it acts like an extra printer option.

I created dummy registration 1032 to retrieve the paypal address and have sent payment for registration 1031 previously created. Ignore previous request above.

Paul Winter aka racer7

I created dummy registration 1032 to retrieve the paypal address and have sent payment for registration 1031 previously created. Ignore previous request above.

Paul Winter aka racer7

Changed the phone number. I guess occasionaly the internet is going to hiccup, especially with Paypal being a target of DOS attacks due to the wikileaks affair. It seems to be working for most people. The email address for Paypal is finance_at_fremontriver.com

Apologies to those who were forced to enter a shipping address into Paypal - it should be turned off now, please let me know if it is not.

My registration/Paypal was quick and smooth. Thank you Bob for your ongoing efforts to support the UnRally team. Next time they should take you along on the BMWST Jet and holiday they were on last month. :grin:

Next time they should take you along on the BMWST Jet and holiday they were on last month. :grin:

Yeah, someone else can carry Shawn's luggage... All that traveling and he still can't pack light!

Good idea. I was just talking to Sagerider and mentioned this, he recommended the free version of cutePDF which can print to a PDF file from any printable location, it acts like an extra printer option.

Or just get a Mac.

Or just get a Mac.

Or any of a dozen free PDF converters that will allow you to "print to file" as a PDF.

Or run linux... :rofl:

If I register now but elect to pay later, is payment done through the Registration site or do I need to go directly to PayPal?
Currently there is no page you can go to to pay later but that's something I will definitely be implementing in January. Remember that you can't make a hotel reservation at the Switzerland until you have paid the registration fee (they have a list that is updated every time I register a payment).

You can always pay via Paypal using the finance_at_fremontriver.com email address and you can send a check to

Fremont River LLC

PO Box 750331

Torrey UT 84775

Bob, is there a website where we can check to make sure we're registered and info is correct? Also see a listing of who else is coming?

---

Just go to link below and click on "Signed Up" in the left=hand column:

http://www.unrally10.com/

• 2 weeks later...
Lone_RT_rider
Next time they should take you along on the BMWST Jet and holiday they were on last month. :grin:

Yeah, someone else can carry Shawn's luggage... All that traveling and he still can't pack light!

Have you been talking to Mitch again? :)

Archived