IGNORED

I did not have time to get back to all the other post, and now seems closed

bmwf800gs

Probably even a perturbed BMWST member with a reasonable amount of IT knowledge to post from a different IP address and not identify himself as a known entity.

Me thinks it's Bob. Winters can be long and harsh out in the frontier.

--

Mikko

It was 30f when I left on my first ride today......Heated gear is great, especially with RT weather protection. Second ride was to lunch was warmer......No heated gear, no fairing on KLR.

Me thinks this bmwf800gs fellow is laughing his bootie off at the responses he's getting. Probably even a perturbed BMWST member with a reasonable amount of IT knowledge to post from a different IP address and not identify himself as a known entity. These two threads are his first posts. He doesn't provide a location or other information. Doesn't that seem a bit odd?

Shut him down.

Someone check WikiLeaks on this...he may be an agent for them? Always moving...one cave to another...fake bread, sometimes glasses, sometime not...and riding a Honda Ascot with several Roundels on the tank and chain sprocket.

So...is this another unhappy BMW owner? Spent the bucks for a premium ride only to discover a product that does not live up to the hype? Could this be the reality of BMW?

Sadly that has been my case with 2, 2007 GSA's. I feel his pain. BMW did NOTHING for me.

You handled the situation (at least publicly) very well. At least from my vantage point, you refused to let the trip become the trip from hell! (Of course, I can only imagine some of the family conversations on the trip....)

You didn't see me doing the crazy man on th side of the road dance. :/

Archived