IGNORED

Just a good looking bike!

TEWKS

Did you notice Ducati has lowered the price on several models from $500 - $10000 for 2011.

Also some new models are only configured with ABS.

Did you notice Ducati has lowered the price on several models from $500 - $10000 for 2011.

Also some new models are only configured with ABS.

Wow, there having a half off sale? Wahooo......I can finally get that multistrada after all.....Ohhh wait...thats still more than I can afford. :cry:

Is it just me...or does it seem like no one ever keeps a Ducati for very long..... :eek:

Sixteen years & counting! nod.gif

100_7391.jpg

Pat

I'd choose an R1200GS over the MS any day!

I sure agree with that! Last spring I was ready to trade one of my 07 RT's in on "something different". Went to my dealer and rode a 2010 Multi, 2010 R12GS, & 2010 K1300GT. Prior to doing the test rides, I was convinced the K13GT was the next bike for me, but was ready for a new experience on the Multi also. But I just didn't bond with the K, too much like my old FJR. And the Multi seemed "raw" and unrefined--I know some will disagree with me but that was my perception. The GS won hands down. And I love my '10 Magma Red GS! :)

But he's right--the Multi is an edgy looking machine.

110808_12591Eulenspiegel.jpg No, this one took me doen the Missouri and Mississippi in 81, not for sale, and this:chpsale1b.jpg is what I bought on eBay for $2500. Can't rememberwhat cost more but the raft got better fuel consumption. LOL

Nice bike Sword, the raft now....a little Huckleberry Finn for me....In Cali the DMV which covers all water craft as well would likely not allow that on the waterways. The Harbor patrol and water police/rangers would have that pulled over all of the time.

Archived