IGNORED

Patagonia for lunch

johnlt

A couple of us are riding to Patagonia for lunch today. If interestede, meet at Roadrunner (Houghton & Sahuarita)at 11:00. It's been unseasonably cold and windy the last few days in the Tucson area with highs in the 50s and lows in the 20s or even the high teens but today is suppose to be back into the 70s.

A couple of us are riding to Patagonia for lunch today. If interestede, meet at Roadrunner (Houghton & Sahuarita)at 11:00. It's been unseasonably cold and windy the last few days in the Tucson area with highs in the 50s and lows in the 20s or even the high teens but today is suppose to be back into the 70s.
It's almost summer in Patagonia now.
It's almost summer in Patagonia now.

But a long ride for lunch... :grin:

Patagonia Arizona is about 60 miles south of Tucson near the border and is a very small eclectic (read hippie)villaae with a gormet coffee shop and an old hotel that serves a great breakfast (hard to screw up a pair of eggs).

Patagonia Arizona is about 60 miles south of Tucson...

Aw jeez, I though you were meeting with Yvon Chouinard. I was gonna ask you to get me a new fleecey.

AdventurePoser

Oh...Patagonia AZ....I thought the makings of a righteous RR was in the making...TDF here we come!

BTW, here are a few shots of us in the area. What a great place to ride...

835880629_3gGow-L.jpg

In the daytime, gorgeous old west. In the night time, be careful....a war is being fought here!

835881878_3uQAh-L.jpg

We lived here in Bisbee...

836393572_uvFSm-L.jpg

A worthy church outside of Tucson:

836734539_mRUwC-L.jpg

Desert beauty.

836734368_RX4Rr-L.jpg

Steve in So Cal

Archived