IGNORED

Motorcycle Escape Magazine

Traveler1

I just picked up a copy of Motorcycle Escape Magazine at a newsstand. One of the main writers is Jamie Elvidge who was editor of the excellent but short lived Escape Magazine which died a few years ago. The reincarnation seems to be just as good as the original. Hope they make it this time.

I did too. They had a touring comparo between the GS, GW, C14 and Streetglide. THe GS won.

I don't Jamie's dating habits, but I did correspond with her when she was at Motorcycle Cruiser. Art Friedman was pretty cool too as is Mark Zimmerman. Things changed, but it's good she's back.

I picked up the new issue of the magazine and agree -- it is very good, especially Jamie's article. Here's additional trivia about Jamie - she was married to actor Perry King.

Jamie Elvidge

She still dating Chico Tyrell? ;) Little trivia here, what movie?

Have to check out the mag! :thumbsup:

Pat

Easy one Tewks....The Lords....of Flatbush

Yup, Perry King (Chico) & Lords of Flatbush! I didn't know they were married. Damn, starting to sound like a gossip club around here. :rofl:

Pat

skinny_tom (aka boney)

Motorcycle Escape is published by the folks that do Motorcyclist and a couple of others. I think that it's got promise. I'm going to wait one more issue before I subscribe.

Yup, Perry King (Chico) & Lords of Flatbush! I didn't know they were married. Damn, starting to sound like a gossip club around here. :rofl:

Pat

Yep, married and divorced but still best friends. Have a daughter between them I think. (Sorry, couldn't resist a little more gossip).

Archived