IGNORED

dog seat

taters

i am picking up my new puppy in a month..it is an english staffordshire bullterrier.. when grown he will weigh 35-40 pounds..anyone know anyone or a company thats makes back seats for a dog that i can just harness him in and take off on trips..better than leaving him in a kennel...i have an 04 rt,,, thanks

30-40 pounds is a fair size to be on a bike. Perhaps you could make something that goes benhind you on the passenger seat.

Here in Australia it is illegal to have a pet between the rider and the controls so the tank bag option is not available to us.

Looks like something a nice lined milk crate or similar and a quality dog harness with some lanyards could fab up with some j-hooks to attach it to a rear rack or rear seat...20 bucks is better than 5-600 for those fancy orange crates and harnesses.

This is too ironic! I was just telling my wife the other day that if I could get some kind of carrier for our dog, I'd take him on my RT. He's a field spaniel - 45-50 lbs. The beastrider website appears to be more for Harley's. The trailer may be the only real option!

Archived