IGNORED

Montgomery, Alabama

SWB

Looks like I'm headed to Alabama for a long term business engagement. I won't have my bike with me, but may pick one up in the spring (or do the insane thing, and ride mine out there on one of my trips home).

I have no clue about the Montgomery area, but looking at the map, it's close to a lot of good riding areas (Tennessee, Florida, Georgia, etc.). Could be some fun weekend rides in new territory in my future.

Comments, suggestions?

Thanks,

Scott

(say goodbye to legal lane splitting :cry: )

Scott, pop up here to Nashville and you can take my GS out for a week of exploring.

Thanks David - overly generous - sent you a separate IM. Will probably target a GS or other on/off-road bike when I get to that point.

- Scott

Get up to the Cheaha State Lodge - 2K elevation, nice rooms, a resturant, and great views. Its also close to the Barber Museum.

Some fine riding in NE Alabama around Guntersville Lake. Lots of good roads north and northeast of Montgomery.

NC mountains are an easy day away as is North Georgia.

Bill

Get up to the Cheaha State Lodge - 2K elevation, nice rooms, a resturant, and great views. Its also close to the Barber Museum.

Some fine riding in NE Alabama around Guntersville Lake. Lots of good roads north and northeast of Montgomery.

NC mountains are an easy day away as is North Georgia.

Bill

NE of Scottsboro, look up DeSoto Falls.

Archived