IGNORED

Saying HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU ALL and am Thankful for your help!

Cheez Dad

Hi All!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! And Special thanks to those who sent their suggestions and links for help with my R1100RSL starting issues. The new starter is en route and should be getting put on after work next week. Hmmmm since it snowed out here in Eastern WA, maybe I need a sidecar rig now?

Again Happy Holidays and safe riding to you all!

Tom

I believe we are all thankful that we live in a country where we can ride such great bikes, have a great resource such as BMWST.com available to us and some great folks around that we can pick their brains, have frank discussions and "chew the fat" with on a regular basis:thumbsup:.

I believe we are all thankful that we live in a country where we can ride such great bikes, have a great resource such as BMWST.com available to us and some great folks around that we can pick their brains, have frank discussions and "chew the fat" with on a regular basis:thumbsup:.

Amen to that, and also thanks that us, from the other side of the pond, are accepted (or maybe we just barged ourway)onto this great forum resource

Andy

Thanks to everyone on the forum. And Andy, you all from across the pond are always very welcome. I find the diversity on this forum fantastic. Reminds me of my active ham radio days communicating with folks from all over the world. We get posts here from some of the far reaches like Tasmania and the nearer places as well. Hope everyone had/has a great day. :thumbsup:

Archived