IGNORED

Remus Exhaust System on 2010 RT

BMWLou

Has anyone installed a Remus Exhaust System on a 2010 RT. I have a system, head pipes and muffler in almost like new condition that I took off my 05 RT when I sold it. Hate to sell it so I decided I would try to install it on the 10 RT. Think it will fit if I leave the exhaust flapper off.

I checked on the Remus website and of course (as you probably already know) they don't specify years. Maybe a good Saturday afternoon project?

Thanks Linc

Yes, I did check their website. On Siera BMW webpage, looks like it is the same for all 1200s. Must leave out the flapper but from other listings this may not be a problem. I really don't think the flapper does anything except reduce sound at upper RPMs.

Loud Pipes Piss Off Little Old Ladies Who Vote :dopeslap:. Not a fan of lound pipes. In fact the Harly Road King is stock. Have the Remus with the baffle and just like the mellow sound.

Your RT a 2010 (as you state in your message) or a 2011 as in your sig line?

Do it and tell us what you think. :)

tsp

2010 R1200RT

Loud Pipes Piss Off Little Old Ladies Who Vote :dopeslap:. Not a fan of lound pipes. In fact the Harly Road King is stock. Have the Remus with the baffle and just like the mellow sound.

Archived