IGNORED

Help bring back a great winter riding shirt

drswift

When we were in Death Valley a few weeks ago, I happened to notice that Franz had on a really unique shirt: long sleeve, with a vintage BMW on the back. (It was pretty hard to miss since we were roommates!) Aside from the fact that it was from Fresno BMW, the unique feature was that it was a mock-turtleneck heavyweight shirt, not just a t-shirt - a perfect shirt for winter riding! I called Fresno BMW and they are out of stock. Turns out the vintage bike was their old logo for shirts. But the apparel manager says they are thinking of reprinting the shirts due to popular demand, but they don't know when.

You could help me get the ball rolling by calling them and telling them you're interested in one of those mock-turtleneck long sleeve shirts (whether you buy one is up to you!) It's a really cool shirt - just ask Franz or CoarsegoldKid.

Their number is: 866-811-4269. Be sure to ask for the apparel mgr. :thumbsup:

Yeah Pic? i am always in for a long sleeve high neck heavy weight T...price?

Franz - help?

They are black with an old racing boxer (if I remember right) on the back, Fresno BMW on front breast area (old-style logo). Will have to contact Fresno BMW for the price after Thanksgiving.)

I have a shot of the back of the shirt that they e-mailed me I can pass it along for posting. Just send me a PM with your e-mail. Here is how they described them to me:

the only color we will be doing is black. they are long sleeve, very nice weight and quality shirts but not a true mock turtle. they are a higher collar then the short sleeve. i would call it a mock of a mock turtle neck. placing the order tuesday 11/30/2010.

• 3 weeks later...
Mine arrived yesterday. Very nice!

IMG_5932.JPG

If anyone is interested, they also have a new short sleeve shirt showing a Royal Enfield.

To match the new RE that you can buy from them!

JR356

I can't find that shirt anywhere on Fresno's website. Do I have to order it by phone?

Yeah, you do. (They said they are going to add it. Who knows when.) Ask for Chris.

Called last week and ordered mine ... it arrived yesterday! Great shirt and perfect fit! Thanks for the tip. Being a sort of t-shirt collector this one was a real find! Get them while they're still in stock. :clap:

Any idea what the cost is? I think I could get caught wearing one in Canada....

The long sleeve one with the old airhead was $28 including shipping.

Any idea what the cost is? I think I could get caught wearing one in Canada....

The long sleeve one with the old airhead was $28 including shipping.

They actually went down in price per Al at Fresno BMW ... mine was $23 shipped.

• 4 weeks later...

To my American friends, I need help! Aside from the fact that I live in a country thats cold for 4 months, I would like one of the Fresno BMW shirts, but they will not ship to Canada! Can I get someone to PM me and let me use there address. I will do all the paying, I just need someone to forward it to me.

Archived