IGNORED

How long from Berlin to Dallas?

TowJam

According to my dealer, my RT is now out of production and will be shipping next week. (A little disappointing as I'd originally been told that we'd be looking at a mid-to-late November delivery date.)

I'm figuring there will be delays between the warehouse and Dallas due to the holidays so I'm not optimistic I'll see it before the ball drops in Times Square. But. how long does the actual shipping from Berlin to the NJ warehouse typically take?

You might be able to put it under the tree...

Edit: Once it is shipped the dealer can get info when the boat is supposed to hit port.

You might be able to put it under the tree...

That would be awesome because the only thing I'm getting for Christmas so far is an endoscopy. (At least it's a gift from my insurance company.)

Lone_RT_rider

It's about 5 to 6 weeks for products on the water coming from Germany. It will probably take another 2-3 days after in hits the shore in NJ or Charleston (I can't remember which is correct). So, Paul's estimate might be correct, but I would plan on celebrating the new year with the new bike instead. :)

Shawn

That would be awesome because the only thing I'm getting for Christmas so far is an endoscopy. (At least it's a gift from my insurance company.)

Be glad they're going in from that end and not the other. :rofl:

Be glad they're going in from that end and not the other. :rofl:

Actually, this is a follow-up. Back in June, I got the "2-fer" deal - both ends. I will have to take their word for it that depending on which end they hit first, they hosed down the magic wand afterwards. :-)

Getting old(er) sucks.

Archived