IGNORED

Remember that little ride I took a few months back?

TN_R_Girl

Pics will be added if I can get them off my phone Paul!

And of course I must give a shout out to Jethro who was right there with me all the way... Couldn't have done It without his encouragement and support!!

Congrats! I've done an IB, but I've never done the paper work! (I hate typing!). I DO know the feeling of 1,023miles in 23 hours, but on a 1979 Yamaha XS1100! (end of thread hijack!)

Very happy for you that you have the moxie to do all that is needed, INCLUDING the long time in the saddle!

And of course I must give a shout out to Jethro who was right there with me all the way... Couldn't have done It without his encouragement and support!!

It was my pleasure!

I have really but one picture of our girl ShannieMae from that episode, at our last gas stop before she had to take the lead because I was nodding on the heated grips

899570752_PW5E8-M.jpg

It was my pleasure!

I have really but one picture of our girl ShannieMae from that episode, at our last gas stop before she had to take the lead because I was nodding on the heated grips

899570752_PW5E8-M.jpg

That's about what she looked like to me at the crack Exxon on my way back from the '08 Un. :Cool:

Conrats!

Funny thing is, that same guy was with me when I did mine, giving me encouragement and support, but also getting the LEO to focus on only him so I could go free while he talked the LEO out of a performance award! What a guy!

But you do still rock!

....getting the LEO to focus on only him so I could go free while he talked the LEO out of a performance award! What a guy!

Wow. Wish he was such a friend to me. :grin:

....getting the LEO to focus on only him so I could go free while he talked the LEO out of a performance award! What a guy!

Wow. Wish he was such a friend to me. :grin:

All you have to do is commit to going...

Someone mailed you an F-250? The postage must be hell. :rofl: Congratulations Shannon. :clap:

Well check out my updated signature line and you'll know what I got in the mail today!!!

Woo Hoo!!!! :clap::clap::clap:

Someone mailed you an F-250? The postage must be hell. :rofl: Congratulations Shannon. :clap:

:rofl: Thanks!!

(and by the way... The postage on the Ford would TOTALLY be worth it! :grin:

Archived