Sign in to follow this  
rhinoWERX

by request, yet more DVD pics...

rhinoWERX

for those who asked for more, here's another sample (90) that I've made available to share.

Enjoy...

Tool

Jack and Cindy... "Thank You!" It doesn't get much better than what you put together for us there.

As soon as I get home tonight, I am sitting "Sweet Thing" down in front of your slide show to demonstrate exactly what she missed by not coming to DV with me. Maybe that'll get her going for next trip there!

Hey, on a side note did you (or anyone else) happen to get a shot of the weathervane atop Scotty's Castle? It looks just like that silhoutte of the cowboy at the end of the "Black Angus Restaurant" commercials... coincidence? tongue.gif

I have it on film someplace....

Thanks again. "Sweep left, sweep right... down and down..." I'm right back there! laugh.gif

Signman

More great pictures, Who says they have to be in color? The black & whites sure amplify that 'ol castle.

Someone took photography.

Thanks for the great shots

Mik

What a nice set of photos,specially the roads and the silver rt.

Thanks for sharing them with us.

kowboy

Jack

What great photos! Just had my mother-in-law sit down and enjoy them with me. She was sure impressed as was I. Those black and white shots were especially good.

I knew I should have gone. Maybe next time.

RichEdwards

I've been there. Thanks for taking me back with your great photos.

SEATTLE_RIDER

Thanx again. It is these Ride Tales & great photos that are helping me make it until my new bike arrives.