IGNORED

Registration Front Page

Bob Palin

No feedback! Can't make a registration page if you don't give me the info!

I have cloned last year's site and updated what I know - take a look at http://www.unrally10.com

The registration link is live, all entries will be wiped before we go public. There are a number of admin pages that I haven't cloned yet.

It's 10am on Monday 16th - I now have to get on with my regular job - will get back to this tonight if there is any more info available.

Particulary need to know policies around T-shirts

One free per registree? Can they buy more?

Are there any other goodies planned? (I happen to know that Whip can now do a whole range of products)

Lone_RT_rider

I'll give him a call. We need to finalize this and he and I both need to get on the same page. Thanks for your dilligence on this Bob. It's much appreciated.

Shawn

Lone_RT_rider

Bob,

I talked to Matt. He and I will go back through and get answers to all of your questions by COB tonight. We are going to touch base later and finalize everything. You raised a valid point about t-shirts and Matt's going to make a call on that one this afternoon. For a change, he is burried in work today. :)

Thanks again Bob!

Shawn

Hey guys sorry it's been a stupid crazy couple weeks.

I am waiting on Larry for the last piece of info for all the registration costs.

After that, I think Shawn has all the details on hotel contacts and the like.

Archived