IGNORED

DVD Pics...

rhinoWERX

russell_bynum

Yikes. That Wing picture really brings back memories. On the way to Tech Daze, I buried the RT like that. Two nice dudes in a pickup helped me out. Otherwise, I'd still be stuck on Nipton Road in the middle of nowhere.

Sweet pictures...and it was great meeting you.

OK, I'm impressed! But who is the real photographer - Jack, or Cindy? Several worthy images from your trip... Especially with that shot of the landscape reflected in the still water. Nice composition, good stuff. Yes, I want more more more.

But I have a question: WHERE did you take the shot of the coyote??? See... there's this funny story we've been telling since last year's DVD gathering, about a bike-eating coyote on the road south of Badwater. (Buy me a drink sometime.. it's good for a laugh) laugh.giflaugh.gif

Thanks for the company on the way home, you two. Here's to the next time.

Great pictures! I love the format of your web-page, scrolling through the pics is the best I have seen.

It is just below freezing here, and about 6 inches of snow. Won't have the bike on the road for a month or two. How I envy your winter riding down there.

Ride safe...

In reply to:

WHERE did you take the shot of the coyote??

The photograph looks like the friendly Coyote at Scottys Castle. We saw him at the entrance to the parking lot hanging out on the road checking everyone out. Sometimes a passing car or bike would be too close for his comfort level and he'd go back up the hill, but otherwise he was just hanging out and would let you get pretty close to him. Looked a little young so maybe still a pup, but definitely not that crazy Coyote you guys had last year.

DTool: "But who is the real photographer?" - Cindy takes most of the 'DareDevil' shots while we're riding (and often takes pictures of the Speedo to prove that we were actually going that fast!) - I take most of the static shots. I have another website area for HighBandwidth users that I can post some more pictures to - I'll put them up in the next couple of days if you're interested.

Smoky: "the format of your web-page" - I aim for a 'dial-up' senstive format.

BrianT got it - it's the friendly Coyote at Scottys - probably more likely to lick you to death rather than eat your bike...

Archived