BMWSportTouring
Les is more

Ready For Public Exposure??

Les is more

Whenever you guys think the timing is right, we'll open up an Unrally X 2011 forum and formally introduce you.

Lone_RT_rider

I think we should wait until after BRR. It's going to be fun teasing people a bit... :)

Les is more
:grin:

Lone_RT_rider

We had fun with it. :) I just sent Matt an email about announcing this. Let us talk to the hotel owner and get this straight before we announce. We want to make sure everyone is in line before we get 50 people calling the place wanting reservations. :)

Shawn

Les is more

Oh, and they will call if they get a whiff.

Matts_12GS

Yeah, I mean, we have to get our exclusive "rank has it's privileges" rooms first before some scavenger from out west grabs one!

:rofl:

Les is more

What say we use your post in Ride Planning to open a new forum titled Unrally X?

Lone_RT_rider

I know people are chomping at the bit, but I have already seen people overly expressing themselves about the registration page and instantly having it ready. Do we need to give them yet another way to do that, or should we wait until at least we get the registration page going?

Once the registration is open, I say we post early, post often. :thumbsup::grin:

Les is more

Okay. You got it.