IGNORED

Photo Ops

Shaman97

There will be thousands.

A couple ideas are Mono Lake and Bodie

These pics are done by a local photog that also conducted field trip classes to these and other areas until budget cuts hit the 'fun' classes at the Community Colleges.

I know there are alot of photo enthusiasts on the DB; some of which are attending the UN.

Thought I would throw some ideas out there to show what someone 'who knows how' can do with the landscape in the Eastern Sierras. The combination of altitude and lighting can create some unique opportunities.

Good shootin'

There will be thousands.

A couple ideas are Mono Lake and Bodie

These pics are done by a local photog that also conducted field trip classes to these and other areas until budget cuts hit the 'fun' classes at the Community Colleges.

I know there are alot of photo enthusiasts on the DB; some of which are attending the UN.

Thought I would throw some ideas out there to show what someone 'who knows how' can do with the landscape in the Eastern Sierras. The combination of altitude and lighting can create some unique opportunities.

Good shootin'

Thanks Bob. I'm really looking forward to trying out my new wide angle lens in the Giant Sequoia groves. Mono Lake is a great idea too. Would love to hear any other suggestions. Joe has suggested Glacier Point. We'll be picking up that and the Mariposa Grove on Thursday on our way to Sequoia/Kings Canyon.

Jan,

Most anywhere in Yosemite is a treat, and especially this year due to the large runoff this late in the season. Areas that have usually petered out by mid-June are still running strong.

I like to fly fish, which brought me to some beautiful areas, but generally without a camera.

One idea is to look at the maps and routes, and also see where there are rivers and streams. A short walk away from the road can bring you to some tremendous scenery. The East Carson, Walker, and Silver Fork of the American River are good examples.

Will be glad to talk to you at Topaz for some ideas on this.

Archived