IGNORED

Southern West Slope (southern region) routes

CoarsegoldKid

CoarsegoldKid

Shortly there will be a link posted in the routes section of UN to a list of Google map links for several but certainly not all my day ride routes that I thought might be of interest to UN visitors. Some are very twisty, scrub off your tires side tread roads. Ask any North Meets South in the Middle attendees and you will get a big :grin: . Some are just see the landscape roads. If you have questions about them ask now or later at UN, see me ask me. I will be at the route table on Tuesday morning too. Bring your store bought California Sierra area maps too. It's all good.

Making these posted links into Mapsource files for Garmin's various map versions is problematic on so many levels. I'm not likely to get many done. However with these Google map files you can plan your day rides to and from or during your adventure at UN.

Great job on these, Joe.

Anybody coming up from SoCal who has some time on the way over to Topaz should have some of these on their tank bag!!!

Wish I had time to do a bunch of these right now. Will definitely be back your way to check them out. :thumbsup:

Archived