IGNORED

UNRally sag support

Firefight911

Firefight911

In the very unlikely event someone has trouble on the road while at the UN we will have a truck and trailer with tie downs and a ramp to get you back to the rally site for an impromptu tech daze or it can get you to a dealer for assistance.

Just check with one of the committee members and they will get you set up.

If this happens while on the road we want you all to think of safety first. There are many blind corners and hard to see spots along your way. Additionally, there are many spots with little or no shoulders.

Please, get off the roadway!!! Get yourself even further off the roadway!!! Make yourself and your vehicle visible!!!!

Take care of you first!!! It may be a while to get to you and your vehicle so bring extra water on every ride, every day. Also, bring some snacks, energy bars, trail mix, etc. Don't forget any medications you may need.

It's going to be warm so consider this along with some sunscreen and a hat.

Make sure your cell phone is charged each morning before setting off and have the phone number to the rally site and/or a committee member who is NOT riding that day and will be at the rally site to assist.

Just want everyone to know that we have you covered in any unlikely event!

Firefight911
Phil,

Just in case, we will have our single rail Kendon available at the Topaz Lodge :thumbsup:.

Park it in back where no one can see it please! I'll have my 'merican Dodge 2500 SLT RAM diesel with trailer in tow!

:)

Darn English!

Nice n Easy Rider

Phil,

Cell coverage might be spotty in places so riders who use a SPOT messenger might want to reprogram the "send help" message to go to the UN site phone number for the duration of the rally.

Firefight911
Phil,

Cell coverage might be spotty in places so riders who use a SPOT messenger might want to reprogram the "send help" message to go to the UN site phone number for the duration of the rally.

Good point! Cell coverage WILL be spotty in many areas! My SPOT is near perfect throughout the area.

Available sag support numbers of those who can respond to a broken down vehicle will be made available at the route table each morning.

In the very unlikely event someone has trouble on the road while at the UN we will have a truck and trailer with tie downs and a ramp to get you back to the rally site for an impromptu tech daze or it can get you to a dealer for assistance.

You guys are amazing!

You guys are amazing!

Geez, Bob, you sound just like Jamie! :grin:

You guys are amazing!

Geez, Bob, you sound just like Jamie! :grin:

What?!?!?!?! They ARE amazing! :P

:grin:

Thanks.

We'll have one there too.

:P

Might be a good idea for a cell phone list to be available at the

Un for contacting those who know the area.

Hot?

It's going to be hot in the elevations?

:lurk:

I'll have my 'merican Dodge 2500 SLT RAM diesel with trailer in tow!

Uhh.....better check that door sticker again Phillipe.... under "Origin of Manufacture...."

:rofl::rofl:

Great Idea !!!!

Archived