IGNORED

Topaz Lodge Dining Question for all attendees

SageRider

Mike,

If Monday works, so be it. An Ice Cream Social on Monday would be fun and offer more conviviality and meet and greet.

However, to reinforce the Tuesday - DEFINITELY TWO for Tuesday

Phil,

The "Social" is happening regardless of Monday dinner arrangement. "Social" will happen in the late afternoon. Dinner will follow at attendee's discretion. Steak House open on Monday will just add another option.

Decision will be made on July 1st.

Michael, glad to see that you're recognizing Canada Day by making your decision then. :thumbsup:

Cana who??? what??? :grin:

(Your wine sure is tasty..... :grin:)

That was the decoy order.

We even went out and bought four champagne flutes for the trip. I'm expecting my wife to fly them down to Reno.

In either case, we will be having a rootbeer float "social" Monday afternoon, so that should help your junk food cravings.:grin::thumbsup:

I love rootbeer floats! To share a rootbeer float with friends is worth the trip west and the $30 dollar registration fee.:thumbsup:

Good stuff. Thanks Michael. The ladies (those would be our wives), whom we will be picking up at the airport in Reno that day, will be pleased.

AdventurePoser
Thanks all for responding.

The Steak House will be open from 5:30 PM on Tuesday.

Thanks for all your hard work on this, Michael. Jennifer and I are very happy to see old and new friends...

Steve

Archived