IGNORED

So Cal to Taco Temple for Lunch ?

roydog007

Schools out, finals officially over this friday, Any takers ? What say you Steve ?

Sundays are better for me ?

nx4xu4YvNzsTBU-640m.jpg

Halibut Taco :grin:

Taco Temple

2680 Main St

Morro Bay, CA 93442

(805) 772-4965

Hours:

Mon, Wed-Sat 11 a.m. - 9 p.m.

'Sounds good, but the timing may not be favorable for us. Getting ready for a 9-10 day trip north.

Will follow this thread.

Dennis Andress

Any plans yet? This weekend or next? Anyone heard from Steve?

The day job is sending me to San Diego this Monday and Tuesday. We're taking the following Monday off to take BMW up on their track day at Buttonwillow. So, if I were to throw a dart at this, I'd aim for this Sunday....

JerryMather

I'll be in Santa Barbara this weekend and may join you if you guys decide to do this on Sunday. I'll check back sometime tonight to see what yov've decided.

Leave me an ETA when you'll be in the SB area to hook up with ya.

I certainly hope so. That pic of the halibut taco looks sooOOoo good!

If I can get the day off Saturday, I'm going regardless! :D

I certainly hope so. That pic of the halibut taco looks sooOOoo good!

If I can get the day off Saturday, I'm going regardless! :D

So which roads ya takin'?

I was figuring around noon for lunch.

Was gonna just blast up 101 to Morro bay and on the way home go 166 to Cerro Neroeste rd (Forest Hwy 95?) I've never been that route but I've heard it's a good one. Then take the 5 and a straight shot home to Pasadena.

As always, I am open to suggestions

We'll pass this time, we're leaving on another trip Monday morning. You guys have a good lunch! :thumbsup:

I was figuring around noon for lunch.

Was gonna just blast up 101 to Morro bay and on the way home go 166 to Cerro Neroeste rd (Forest Hwy 95?) I've never been that route but I've heard it's a good one. Then take the 5 and a straight shot home to Pasadena.

As always, I am open to suggestions

Be careful on 166, they {CHP] patrol that pretty heavy- be sure to gas up first-a lot of nothing out there....

You're gonna love Cerro Neroeste rd thru Pine Mtn Club and Frazier Park, one of my favorites!

Don J :wave:

JerryMather

It's more fun to go up to Santa Margarita and hook up on to the 58 to the 33 and then 166 for few miles. Then turn left to go up to Pine Mt.

I have never seen a CHP on 58, whereas I recieved my first speeding ticket ever on 166. It's so boring and pretty straight that it's hard not to speed on that road. Bring your radar dectectors if you decide on 166.

Dang I just came down with a nasty chest cold, kinda putting a damper on my riding. Maybe it will let up by Sat ?

Be careful on 166, they {CHP] patrol that pretty heavy- be sure to gas up first-a lot of nothing out there....

You're gonna love Cerro Neroeste rd thru Pine Mtn Club and Frazier Park, one of my favorites!

Don J :wave:

Thanks for the heads-up! :wave:

It's more fun to go up to Santa Margarita and hook up on to the 58 to the 33 and then 166 for few miles. Then turn left to go up to Pine Mt.

And for the advice! :thumbsup:

Dang I just came down with a nasty chest cold, kinda putting a damper on my riding. Maybe it will let up by Sat ?

I'm told that good salsa can clear out a head cold. Maybe it'll work on a chest cold as well! :D

If your feeling up to it, we'll be there having tacos...

Mmmmmmm... tacos...

this looks like this is working out for us. Not sure if we'll try and meet up with you or meet you there for lunch.

Doc said I'm out for a few days with pneumonia. No ride for me. Have fun catch up with you on the next one. The Carnitas are good too...

Dennis Andress

We're not going to make it. The day job sent me to San Diego twice this week, that's enough miles to make me smile. We'll miss the chance to see everybocy, maybe next time. Enjoy the ride.

OK, I'm good to go. Would have liked to post this earlier, but I just now found out...

Weekend off, so my lovely wife and I will be leaving Pasadena around 7 am Saturday the 19th. Should put us in Santa Barbara sometime around 9. Then I'm planning on 154 past Lake Cachuma and hook back up with the 101 and on to Morro Bay.

We'll Probably get there a little early, but that gives us time to wander around the place.

We'll be at Taco Temple by noon for lunch.

If you can make it, we'll see you there!

We were wondering if you were going to make it or not....

Great company, great weather, great ride, and great chow!

Dwight

Made it home around 7:30pm. Had a great ride and great food. Of course the company was outstanding. Especially enjoyed meeting Don's lovely wife Elba. Look forward to the next one.

Roydog hope you're feeling better and thankyou for turning us on to Taco Temple. Outstanding.

Archived