IGNORED

hondas looked good

lawnchairboy

Francois_Dumas
Great last lap run by Stoner...

Since the Rossi out now, who's gonna challenge Lorenzo?

MB>

A question for you... a 'know already' to 'us' ;)

Was a great race this time !

JerryMather

Please don't put a title up like that before we get a chance to watch the race.

By posting that title, I knew Pedrosa, who was on pole, either won or took 2nd or 3rd and his teamate won.

Instead just post" Spoiler" Moto GP

Please don't put a title up like that before we get a chance to watch the race.

By posting that title, I knew Pedrosa, who was on pole, either won or took 2nd or 3rd and his teamate won.

Instead just post" Spoiler" Moto GP

+1 Come on man!

motoguy128

Anyone think Rossi will use this accident as a reason to walk away from the sport and pursue other interests? Or is he looking to get 2 more championships to becomes the all time leader is premier class championships before he retires? Can he still get them after this setback? At 31, he's getting up there for a MotoGP rider. Maybe he can move on to WBS and return to pi**ing off Biaggi again.

JerryMather

If he thinks he can still be competitive once he gets back, I think he'll sign another contract for two more years with someone. Which someone remains to be seen. They all pretty much would like to have him in their garage and the owners of MotoGP realize just how much he means to their series in a lot of different ways.

If he does sign on again, it wouldn't surprize me to hear that the owners of the series paid him to stay.

lawnchairboy

apologies, thought the title was appropriately vague, apparently not.

chris

As far as I'm aware, Rossi already has the all-time record for premiership wins.

Agostini has more wins across the classes and was a wonderful rider but there were periods during his reign when he was racing very advanced machinery against bikes at the end of their development cycle. He didn't have anywhere near as easy when Hailwood and the Hondas got going.

Different riders, different era. One shouldn't compare but Rossi is incomparable. Only Doohan at his best was as dominant in recent times, and maybe Lawson.

Linz :)

Gary in Aus

As soon as I read about his accident and discussion about his future , I thought of Mick Doohans final years as a racer after the botched job on his leg in Europe.

Watching him hobble in the pits, was very sad and while I have no proof ,I feel without the injuries and appalling operations there were a couple of more world championships there for him to win.

He had everyone else committed to racing for second place.

I sincerely hope Rossi is not heading down the same path.

Terrible thing to say but I found the race really boring ,

Hayden seemed to be the only one committed enough to fall off

, everyone else seemed to be riding for a points result.

Paul Mihalka

"everyone else seemed to be riding for a points result"

That's what wins championships!

Archived