IGNORED

Discount dealer parts and accessories?

Vistavette

Vistavette

Soooo; I had a small "issue" this Friday. While marveling at how tight I could circle around and how far over I could lean while doing it my wheels slipped from under me. Of course I now need (would like) to replace the left cylinder head cover and rear bag lid. Anyone have suggestions on a dealer that discounts?

Chicago BMW Motorcycles will give you a 20% discount, which is taken off after you place your online order. Some have had less than stellar service from them, but I have used them a few times with no problems whatsoever. I'll not delve into the, "support your local dealer" argument since that was not your question.

Jay

Marty Hill

If you want to cut some of the wait time use the phone for chicago bmw. 800-262-9150.

Steve CG-IV

BMW Chicago has been good to me and gives 20%. I did have n issue with a GS hand guard, and they replaced it and paid for return shipping, so they are good, but they can get busy some times.

I have used them many times for years with excellent service. Sometimes they have to get a part but no dealer stocks all parts.

Archived