IGNORED

Gary Coleman

Ken H.

Gary Coleman, he certainly had a tremulous life, but was always a funny guy never-the-less. Gone today.

beemerman2k

He lived on the periphery of my awareness; I have never seen an episode of whatever that sitcom was that made him famous. Also, I hear his life was filled with troubles, but I have no idea what those troubles were.

Nonetheless, may he rest in peace.

yabadabapal

Well, to start with he had to sue his "loving" parents and his manager for misappropriating and spending much of the money he had made that was secured in a trust fund for him. He was making 100,000 per episode in the hay day.

Gary Coleman, he certainly had a tremulous life, but was always a funny guy never-the-less. Gone today.

Whatcha talkin' 'bout Ken???

He was a One-hit-wonder. RIP

He lived on the periphery of my awareness; I have never seen an episode of whatever that sitcom was that made him famous. Also, I hear his life was filled with troubles, but I have no idea what those troubles were.

He had a troubled life, RIP

Gary Coleman wiki

He had a short troubled life, RIP

Gary Coleman wiki

Too soon?

Archived