IGNORED

UNrally needs an enroute Diner (triple D) Directory

SANTA

Okay so some of us are going to be on the road for a number of days, and we'll be crisscrossing most every state and a few provinces to get to the unRally....

So what us wayward travelers need to keep us going is a listing of the best places to hit enroute to the unrally... sort of like a locals dictionary of the best home cooked meals and where to get them.

so post your suggestions, name the restaurant, the town/village were its located and what they serve...

I'll start off

BBQ & Blues restaurant in Clarkston WA great brisket, ribs and pulled pork, and the guy outside is doing blues on the guitar.

bbqbluerest.jpg

FYI, the POI Factory has a Diners Drive-Ins and Dives file with the GPS Spots for the whole country.

If you use a Zumo it will pop up a symbol at each DDD spot as you travel along.

Okay so some of us are going to be on the road for a number of days, and we'll be crisscrossing most every state and a few provinces to get to the unRally....

So what us wayward travelers need to keep us going is a listing of the best places to hit enroute to the unrally... sort of like a locals dictionary of the best home cooked meals and where to get them.

so post your suggestions, name the restaurant, the town/village were its located and what they serve...

I'll start off

BBQ & Blues restaurant in Clarkston WA great brisket, ribs and pulled pork, and the guy outside is doing blues on the guitar.

bbqbluerest.jpg

yO sANTA...what's that amber liquid in that tall glass on the table..?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
AdventurePoser

It's pretty close to the Unrally, but I respectfully submit the "Whoa Nellie Deli" in the Mobil gas station in Lee Vining, CA. If you are in the mood for an ahi burger, a great steak, or killer fish tacos, this is a worthy stop, trust me!

Steve in So Cal

Archived