IGNORED

MGP races delayed on Speed

markgoodrich

markgoodrich

If you don't have your DVR set to pick up the series, you should check the Speed schedule for the three divisions. MGP race won't be shown until Tuesday.

However, all day Sunday on Speed you can watch "NASCAR Biography," so that should be fun....

About halfway through the season, Motogp.com offers a half-price deal on their live subscription for the remainder of the season, it's not quite HD this year, and you need a fast internet hookup, but you get all the practice and qualifying sessions, too, no commercials, etc. The downside is the MGP race is broadcast live, and you can watch it any time after the race, but the other two divisions can't be watched later the same day; they don't put them up usually until the next day. Laptop to HDTV is very close to broadcast quality, at least on my setup.

Paul Mihalka

I dunno. I checked Speed TV schedule and they show the French Moto GP on Sunday 5/23 at 8.00 am.

I'll watch it if it is a rainy day at home.

markgoodrich
I dunno. I checked Speed TV schedule and they show the French Moto GP on Sunday 5/23 at 8.00 am.

I'll watch it if it is a rainy day at home.

You're right, Paul, I missed it. About five times.

The listing on the Speed Channel web site does show MotoGP at 8 AM on Sunday. However, the listing on the channel guide on my television shows NASCAR Hall of Fame from 7 AM to 4 PM with no MotoGP.

Archived