IGNORED

Shut 'er Down?

Bob Palin

Let's leave the registration site up for now. We gave ourselves some extra time with that deadline, so we'll see if we can fill the Lodge. We currently have 130 folks registered but only 62 rooms reserved.

I'm going to be checking with the lodge tomorrow to see if I can get a list of the reservation names. I want to cross reference to the registration site to determine who hasn't reserved a room yet.

They may get a courtesy email letting them know that they have registered but no lodge reservation exists for them.

Please replace Tee-shirt contest design contest box on main page with something on the order of contest has closed.

We are still working on finalizing the design / colors of the final product.

Also, we are really getting in need of the reporting aspects of the web site.

We need exportable data for:

Badges: Full Name, Board Name, Where From.

Registration Check off Lists: Full Name, Board Name, Reg#, Extras ordered.

edit:

Attendee Receipt (single page per Registration#) showing all items ordered would be nice for inclusion with Attendee package.

I will have reports for you this week plus some of the other features we've discussed. I just finished a complete re-write of the software for the local bike race and bought the pro version of the grid software. You are actually already using some of the new code though hopefully you haven't noticed.

Archived