IGNORED

ATTN RIDERS: ROUTE PLANNING IS IN FULL SWING

skinny_tom (aka boney)

I intend to ride:  

168 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

skinny_tom (aka boney)

So we're pouring over the maps and creating easy to epic routes for the pavement folk. The point of this poll is to gauge how much time we should spend planning alternate routes that could include anything from a well maintained dirt road to the smallest forest trail.

Since we have thousands of miles of roads that aren't perfect ribbons of pavement curving over the passes to choose from, it would benefit you if we knew what you'd like to ride.

Calvin  (no socks)

At Un V in Gunny, I did Keebler Pass on my K12s... hadn't planned a dang thing..just did it. A fresh slippery dose of mag chloride couldn't keep me away... :thumbsup:

i picked paved but poor quality FSR's.

if the FSR down here are as good as the ones we road at John Day they would be fine, it's just to far to banzai the f650 to chase gravel roads.

skinny_tom (aka boney)

Some of the forest service roads I have in mind are pot-holed, poorly patched, cracked, and have short sections of well groomed gravel. Should be easy for anyone on a road bike, but they're not hoonable. (don't worry, the "to" and "from" are, and they take you to some very cool places.

Archived