IGNORED

Clutch slow to engage

Traveler

I am lusting after a Triumph. I would consider a Sprint S/T but I don't think it could replace my RT......and having both wouldn't make sense to me either. I'm actually lusting over one of these, with the thoughts of adding it to garage along side the RT.

bbbb.JPG

Ok, for a warm summer day, about a 75 mile ride, back roads where I never need to get above 60 mph. I can't think of a bike I would rather ride than that one Keith.

If you can pull it off, you only live once. Good luck.

Exactly......my RT is awesome for munching miles and commuting rain or shine all year long. Its also perfect for taking trips, but I hate it for put-zing around. I really think I want something extra to just toss a leg over for a nice Sat/Sun morning ride on some backroads. Something to put maybe 1-2k miles a year on versus the 22k miles I put on my RT last year.

Like I said.....not replace the RT, just fill in a few of the gaps

Keith,

I on the other hand am longing for a new K13GT. I think that I am more of a "one bike in the garage" type of guy.

And on that note, the sale of my bike is going splendidly so far on eBay. Tried on this website, but everyone already ownes one... Tried on Craigslist and got people from Africa trying to get me to accept a second party bank check... And CycleTrader has only resulted in a single phone call by someone wanting to trade me an '07 Fatboy that had been "laid down".

Maybe, just maybe, this eBay thing will work out and I will get my new ride. If not, I have the RT all fixed up perfect thanks to the help of many on here.

Archived