IGNORED

Day-Tripping in Arkansas

decorbin

If you have the latest issue of the AMA Magazine, there is a new book of this title offered in the holiday gift guide on page 16. Might be good reading before heading to the Un-Rally next year.

As I've mentioned before, we live a short way from Eureka for the summer months and ride these roads almost daily. This book might give you something to think about for planning you time before, during and after the Un.

Usual disclaimers.

Decorbin, when are you coming down next? We should hook up and put some miles down. I live in Bentonville, 45 miles west of Eureka Springs. PM or e-mail me when you can come out and play. smile.gif

I agree....Bentonville is my dealer, and I get over there whenever I can.

We are in Florida for the winter months, but I will be back in Missouri for the holidays and again briefly in March. Both times, may get down to the place in Hollister. If the weather and all else is right, will try to get it touch with you.

We really, really miss the roads. Everything down here is straight, flat and boring. The only excitement comes when an old person like me pulls out in front of you.

If I don't see you before, will look you up in the Spring.

• 2 weeks later...

I remember seeing the blurb for the book, but now I can't find my copy of the AMA mag.

>rant> Had outlaws visiting over the holidays... maybe their 2yr old did something with it. I can't find my latest issue of MOA ON either. Huh... guess I should be thankful I didn't lose the remote for the TV! laugh.giflaugh.gif

>rant off>

Anyone got a title, author, source etc? Thanks in advance

Tool

• 2 weeks later...

Bentonville is also my dealer. Building a new house at the moment, but drop an e-mail when you guys are going to hit the road so just maybe I can play too. My home is exactly 1 hour from Bentonville BMW, and about 2 miles south of Joplin!

Greg

• 2 months later...

Yeeha - Stephen, Thank-You for the direction. I'll start to see if there is any lodging left tomorrow. confused.gif

Note: I have the book that you referenced...bought it for a Hot Springs run last October. It is worth the $$$ fer sure!

Thanks Again grin.gif

Ty Wood ( SIlver RT ) RT4TY ---> going to be my plate!

Archived