IGNORED

Sierra Passes exposed

outpost22

Warning to all city people. You may experience light headedness, trance sensations and other anomalies if you attend the Sierra UN.

You may want to adjust your breathing to a mostly "smogless" environment. The burning smell you experience is either a camp fire, the forest burning down or your final drive.

dsc00085_1266087572.jpg

dsc00093.jpg

dsc00099.jpg

dsc00070.jpg

dsc00072.jpg

dsc00091.jpg

dsc00098.jpg

dsc00104.jpg

dsc00106.jpg

dsc00118.jpg

Benton Hot Springs

dsc00123.jpg

Markleeville

dsc00082.jpg

You have been warned!

Those images beat looking out at my snow filled woodshed and watching my dog tromp through the property buried up to his underbelly and Christmas decorations piled in front of my bike in the garage.

Can't wait.

Thanks for the sampling.

I also can hardly wait to ride there - but Tank, watch your spelling... :grin:

Good pickup Paul. I missed that. It is interesting that when reading things quickly most people usually get the meaning even if words are not correctly spelled.

I hope you were reading Tanks' comments slowly, otherwise, will you know...! :rofl:

Hay, those passes are just down the street from me and I CAN HARDLY WAIT TO RIDE with you s and gals.....

Tank,

if they are "just down the street from you", then we are neighbors.

Well, you knew that and HAY, Tanks for those thoughts. :grin:

Hay, those passes are just down the street from me and I CAN HARDLY WAIT TO RIDE with you gays and gals.....

Hey those passes are just across the country and I can hardly wait to ride with Tank again.........

Archived