IGNORED

Lunch in San Francisco?

Marty Hill

skinny_tom (aka boney)

Post up the date when you know! Chances are I'll still have too many people in my house to get away, but you never know.

I'm in Fort Bragg going south.stopped tonite socked in the fog, Where's this San Fancisco?

I really hope this fog lifts or I'm headed inland to Jamie and phill for turkey samwiches

I'm in Fort Bragg going south.stopped tonite socked in the fog, Where's this San Fancisco?

I really hope this fog lifts or I'm headed inland to Jamie and phill for turkey samwiches

we have plenty of space and plenty of food!!! We'll leave the light on just in case!

A few of us will meet at Moto Marin at 11:30 on saturday and then head out to lunch. Cary has a new place a few blocks north of the old place. Do I know the address? Of course not but it is in my gps.

Show up HERE at 1130.

I will be there by the time they open their doors at 10 AM as the service dept. is going to do the flash update of my software on my GT for me before we go.

See ya there!!

skinny_tom (aka boney)

Well, I was hoping for Monday. Starting today and ending Monday morning I have about 20 family members coming and going with the peak of occupancy tomorrow for dinner.

I'm not going to be able to sneak out. :-(

See you next summer/fall. Saw a bunch of your fellow firefighters at Philz coffee shop yesterday in the mission district.

Total shock as I pulled up to Cary's store. Saw a guy who looked just like Tank...damn, it was Tank. Had no idea he was coming to lunch. We all walked to a great seafood joint that shares the parking lot with Cary. Good food/friends/jokes. Thanks for a great day guys. See you all somewhere next year.

Time to head home and plan a trip south. :thumbsup:

Just pulled in from a really great T- day holiday.... started with a couple of hours with Jamie and Phil on Thursday afternoon in Diamond Springs, enjoyed leftover turkey with my dad in Ripon, than lunch on Saturday with Marty , Johnathan, Thor and Phil.

Plus, I was able to meet Cary and look over a really neat toy store he owns .

From there I rode the coast to Fort Bragg,where I spent the night,than to the Redwoods to Fortuna,and up to home.

Thanks Marty for the heads up on your visit.

Archived