IGNORED

'Splain This to Me Lucy!!!

Lets_Play_Two

Lets_Play_Two

I have Allstate Insurance for my motorcycles (and my cars). I was covering a 2007 K1200Gt and a Suzuki SV650 for $376.34 per year, total. I recently added Penelope's 2007 F650GS to the policy and the premium went DOWN $1.11.

Today we reduced the size of the auto fleet by one and since we have one more driver than cars, Penelope was put as the principle driver on a car previously assigned to my 18 year old son. Insurance for cars just dropped $2800.00 a year!!! Now if I could just get medical insurance figured out....... :)

russell_bynum

Pretty simple really:

Multiple bikes often get you lower rates. (With 6 bikes in the garage, Progressive pays us $14 a year to insure our bikes with them. :Wink:)

As for the auto insurance: 18 year old males are bad news for insurance folks. Getting him off the policy makes a big difference.

You know, you could just adopt me and cover my small fleet under your policy for even greater discounts. Thanks in advance for your consideration, Dad.

----

Danny caddyshack Noonan

When my son got his license, I put him on my '73 TR6 (car not bike) to minimize the hit at somewhere around 350/year.

Bill,

I called the insurance company.

You were right.

It was a big mistake.

New premium should arrive by courier today.

You're welcome.

Nice n Easy Rider
Bill,

I called the insurance company.

You were right.

It was a big mistake.

New premium should arrive by courier today.

You're welcome.

:rofl: Bill, you're so lucky to have such a helpful friend. Now you be sure to return the favor sometime. :grin:

Archived