IGNORED

DV PRE RIDE CHECK IN!

mrduck

Graydude here. Landed at about 4PM. Almost had my windshield ripped off the bike coming down the Cajon Pass. Those of you who ride it know about the crosswinds right there in Devore. Brutal. Ripped two screws out!

Great time in Beatty with plans underway for the January Death Valley Days run. Stay tunned.

CoarsegoldKid

IN at 4:35pm. You still can't see the air in the front tire :clap: . I had a great time as always. It was grand to see everyone and we even had a mini Death Valley tech day at Dante's View. I still can't shoot billards, so what else is new.

What a ride! Great weekend. As you can see I made it home safe, no small task riding with some people who deserve their reputations. Looking forward to the next one. Good to see some of the old faces like Heck, Joe, Carl, Cornelius, Clint, Don, Franz, Graydude and Wayne good to meet you. Everyone, thank you for the great time.

IN at 4:35pm. You still can't see the air in the front tire :clap: . I had a great time as always. It was grand to see everyone and we even had a mini Death Valley tech day at Dante's View. I still can't shoot billards, so what else is new.

There may have been some "shooters" in the group!

Don J :thumbsup:

What a ride! Great weekend. As you can see I made it home safe, no small task riding with some people who deserve their reputations. Looking forward to the next one. Good to see some of the old faces like Heck, Joe, Carl, Cornelius, Clint, Don, Franz, Graydude and Wayne good to meet you. Everyone, thank you for the great time.

I have NO idea WHAT your talking about!

Don J :rofl:

Heck and the Missus back in Carmel Valley at 7PM. Great to see all the usual suspects and everyone else too! Warming up by the fire. I have no pictures, but can corroborate many stories. Until January!!

I left Beatty at 7AM pulled into the garage at 9:57AM. 253 miles. CHP airplane was right North of Victorville so I did the last 20 miles at a sedate 75mph.

Good to see you all.

Made it home to North Fork at 4:40 after 953 additional miles in good spirit. Was good talking to you all, seeing familiar faces and meeting new people.

Had a great time an of coarse a great ride as always.

Franz

"Hey Gregg I saw your RT. Did you have some special TV channel the others didn't."

I don't think so: NASCAR was on ABC and NHRA Finals Qualifying was on ESPN2 :=)

Actually for me I was fairly social. Leslie always teases me but I run on a different schedule than most especially meals. At Torrey I always go to dinner at 4PM and Jan leads most everyone else out at 8PM, way too late for me!

Archived