sa0044.jpg

sa0046.jpg

sa0051.jpg

Camping along the beautiful & desolate beaches

sa0050.jpg

sa0052.jpg

Capo d'orso

sa0054.jpg

In the north of the island, where the rich people stay. this Ferrari was waiting under a cover for the yachtowner. Couldn't resist to pose next to it because my T-shirt had the same color.

sa0055.jpg

sar0002.jpg

sar0003.jpg

Carabinieri (italian police) with machine gun, sometimes they drive in beautiful Alfa Romeo's

sar0004.jpg

sar0005.jpg

This is already on our way back, North of Italy, Lake Como

sa0057.jpg

sa0058.jpg

sa0059.jpg

The Saint Gothard pass between Switzerland and Italy

sa0060.jpg

The yellow sportscar was a Viper cool.gif

sa0061.jpg

sa0062.jpg

Hope you liked it. It was a beautiful and wonderful trip. Don't have much time to write a report though. Sorry. If you want to see more about the island there's still Part 1 & 2 of my Sardinya trip on this forum. Stay safe !

Francois_Dumas

Thanks for sharing Bart, wonderful photos as usual.

I especially like the ones of lake Como.. haven't been there for a while and always loved the big lakes). The pass picture is good too...... that's one of my favorite roads.... thumbsup.gifthumbsup.gif

Thanks for posting, great pictures. Keep hearing great things about riding in that island, and its a day away from here. Hope I can get to do it someday. Congrats the trip went well!

In the north of the island, where the rich people stay. this Ferrari was waiting under a cover for the yachtowner. Couldn't resist to pose next to it because my T-shirt had the same color.

sa0055.jpg

you should have taken the cover off, it would have been a much better picture... tongue.gif

Blake,

"Condescending" is a nice english word ! I had to look it up in the dictionary. Don't worry, I understood it was all in fun smile.gif no harm done.

Archived