IGNORED

Arkansas ??

Starfighter

That part of the country is very hilly and have lots of twisty roads.

A a tie to Vetarans Day, Hot Spring is where they sent freed POW's comming back from Europe in WWII recover their physical and emotional health. So it must be a pretty nice place.

I actually havent had a chance ot go there myself. But I love the road in Southern Missouri. Ht epoepel are very friendly too. Very laid back, life is slow in that part of the South/Midwest.

My parents lived there for several years, and I remember it being a beautiful area with Scenic Hwy 7 right outside the West Gate.

If you draw a vertical down the center of the state, through Little Rock, the entire West half is a motorcycle riders wonderland.

We live in central Oklahoma and make pilgrimages there often.

According to Zillow.com the housing prices within the Village are pretty decent. Not sure about the POA dues & taxes though.

I'm giving a lot of thought to retiring there myself. ;)

If it's riding you're looking for then it's hard to do much better than western Arkansas. Pick a road and it's a motorcycle road, and hardly any traffic (except when the Harleys gather.)

Give Sean at Cycle Gadgets a call or e-mail. He has lots of good things to say about it.

I've worked a little on the wife about moving there but she doesn't like all the weapons you all carry around with ya.

Plus your health care sucks. :/

Give Sean at Cycle Gadgets a call or e-mail. He has lots of good things to say about it.

I've worked a little on the wife about moving there but she doesn't like all the weapons you all carry around with ya.

Plus your health care sucks. :/

I'm not even going to touch this, it would take the post way off of its course. :eek:

UnRally # 3 was held in Eureka Springs.

It's true, you'll be thrilled with the riding. Add to that the fact that you'll be just about in the middle of the country and able to ride to all the future UN's :D

Happiness to you and yours. Enjoy all the waterways in beautiful Arkansas!!

Thanx

Almost put the kayaks up for sale but at the village been looking at some lakefront properties in Arkansas..........

Karen even found a rechargable margarita blender to take on paddles.

Funny, you want to move to AR, I live just across the border in OK and ride the roads in NW AR alot. Yet I want to move to the west coast for the roads and mountains. PS I would love to move to Bandon or Coos Bay. I really love the area around Bella Vista in AR, just get ready for everyone who either has worked or is working for Wal-Mart Corporate. :wave:

Archived