IGNORED

No-Mar Tire stuff

Lawman

They carry very good stuff. I use some of their small hand tools and their great tire lube paste. I'd love to have their tire changer but my HF changer does the trick ok.

I bought one at the MOA Rally in Gillette last year, at least I got free shipping! Great tire changer, I wish I'd bought one years ago, it's payed for itself changing my tires plus the fact that I know they are done right. When you add up the savings on tires purchased on the internet (thanks Al Gore), plus the labor charges at the dealer, and the fact that you can change tires when you want, not when the dealer can get you in, it does not take much to justify the unit. I've also ended up with a few free lunches from friends for changing their tires

Steve

$100.00 off tire changers and free shipping..

http://www.nomartirechanger.com/

As much as I like the tire changer I've become faster with a no-mar third hand tool and some spoons.

Ask Paul/Samsar

I ordered three extra hands today..I'm hoping they can help keep mine from bleeding so much.. :grin:

As much as I like the tire changer I've become faster with a no-mar third hand tool and some spoons.

Ask Paul/Samsar

How do you break the bead??

So which is the best deal? Is it better to get the Parnes balancer at $140?

What-all extras are needed to get set up? I'm tired of going all the way out to Limecreek's house to get him to change my tires for free.

I have found, as an alternative, a couple of used tire places that will mount tires for about ten bucks. Dunno about marring the wheels, though. I'm on my third set of tires this year.

Ask Paul/Samsar

How do you break the bead??

Mitch sold me a bead breaker that I carry in my saddle bag. It was the only thing that took a litle effort.

Archived