IGNORED

Any PHP Programmers here?

Spyder

skinny_tom (aka boney)
Hey folks, I am looking for a PHP solution that I won't bore the board members with.

If you have a minute I would appreciate it!

I'm not a PHP programmer, but have been known to make my own scripts to handle the little projects I like to do.

Is it an easy one, or hard?

I say post up your question, it's difficult to say whether we can help if we don't know the problem.

Hey folks, I am looking for a PHP solution that I won't bore the board members with.

If you have a minute I would appreciate it!

I've written a few PHP scripts in my day. What do you need?

Thanks for the replies folks.

I have created a web reply form with a browse button to be able to upload and email me a file which does not work properly. I keep getting the No Input File File Specified error. The problem, I believe, is with the PHP script I placed on the server.

I am not a programmer so I am confident I missed something in the PHP.

Uploaded files:: <?phpif ($_REQUEST["message"] != "") { ?> <?=$_REQUEST["message"]; ?> <?php}?>

Allowed file extensions: <?=$file_extensions_list?>

maximum file size: <?=$maximum_file_size?> bytes (~ <?=round($maximum_file_size / 1024)?> KB), maximum file name length: <?=$max_length?> characters

Uploaded Files:

There are no uploaded files.

Dennis Andress

Cool. I read through the code just to remind myself why I hate scripting languages. Then I realized that my day will be spent in a maze of PL/SQL which is the same thing only different. :eek:

Hope it helps ... BTW, I noticed that there's still a piece of a local mod that I made in the code (I think I got all the rest of them out of the above - I no longer have the original source), so remove the following lines in the function:

if(isset($_SESSION['goal_id']) && $_SESSION['goal_id'] != '') {

$goal_id = $_SESSION['goal_id'];

}

else {

die("Goal ID missing");

}

Then change the upload directory path on this line to whatever you need:

$upload_directory = "files/goal$goal_id";

Cool. I read through the code just to remind myself why I hate scripting languages. Then I realized that my day will be spent in a maze of PL/SQL which is the same thing only different. :eek:

Actually PL/SQL is a 4GL while most modern web languages seem to be a collection of all the unused characters on the keyboard such as !@#$%^&*(){}<>?\. Unreadable crap!

I'm glad that after 17 years of programming gibberish for companies that don't care about quality, I have moved on.

The sad thing is I still like PHP!

Archived