IGNORED

Preliminary Announcement: UN-IX High Sierra Adventures

SageRider

Start making your plans for Unrally UN-IX

Date: July 13-16, 2010.

Place: the Sierra Nevada mountain range of California and Nevada

For 2010 we've picked a place to satisfy your appetite for incredible riding. It's the Mother Lode of great touring roads over a variety of mountain passes, with unlimited possibilities for off-road discovery in the High Sierras. So mark your calendars for a truly special adventure.

To avoid confusion with registration and hotel reservations, we are holding off on announcing specifics on the site until we get the web site put together. Once this is ready (December is target date), full details will be posted!

We think you'll be pleased when you see the whole package. Thanks in advance for your patience.

The UN-IX Team

Thank you Dave and Michael for taking on this project!

My calendar is marked since I got back from the Lancaster NH UN. I'm already working on the route how to get there :grin:

Start making your plans for Unrally UN-IX

Date: July 13-16, 2010.

Place: the Sierra Nevada mountain range of California and Nevada

My added appreciation to Dave and Michael for what I know has, and will continue to be, a lot of work and effort on our behalf! :clap:

I plan on taking 3 weeks and hope to include a stop in San Francisco to make a long over due short visit with a college friend of mine.

Got it marked down on my calendar. :thumbsup:

Sounds like a perfect location. :Cool:

Thanks for your efforts. The least I can do is attend and hopefully lend a helping hand if/when needed.

Motels, Hotels? Is there camping for the Neaderthallers? Hard to sit around the camp fire with a pack of lies and a Brandy when one is MoHotelling.

At least it's close bye and I won't need a passport to cross territorial boundries.

Great roads and Mining history. Nifty little towns to visit.

May be a conflict with the MOA Nat'l though. Hopefully....

Just checked the MOA. Big conflict. Shucky Darns

Archived