IGNORED

Q

Matts_12GS

I want to start off by thanking Paul and the UN Crewe, Roger A, ltlJohn and oOpezOo for making this such a great experience for me.

My trip was only 3600 or so miles, and I didn't take many photos at all, but, I really enjoyed myself. I learned a lot about a lot of folks I have known, met a bunch of new folks, and even got to antagonize some folks I'd not met before!

Roger and I rode from my house to Charlotte on Friday afternoon. We left for PA on Saturday morning and picked up oOpezOo on the way to ltlJohn's place. We got up early Sunday and rode off to Lancaster.

Once we got there, amongst the first people I find is Chris K from ATL getting his freak on with Jamie...

626004574_ayDLE-M.jpg

I loved the view from the UN HQ

626003979_LFFiH-O.jpg

I only really rode one day around the area. John, Keith and I went into Maine and checked out Mother Walker Falls, which is Dianne's mom's name...

630515225_teybV-M.jpg

630513907_qVSx7-M.jpg

630519740_ecU7V-M.jpg

630517837_7SiLk-M.jpg

It's always good to talk to Whip, even when he's poking his camera in the world's face. So... I tried to catch a little revenge.

626004526_JtzLR-M.jpg

Sadly, the weather busted on us for Tuesday's Mt. Washington ride. As I had to leave on Wednesday that was one of the high points of the entire trip for me. Fortunately, we had the clam bake...

626004263_tHz5R-M.jpg

While a crappy cell phone camera photo, I think this is one of my favorites of the entire trip...

626004190_YkDaU-M.jpg

Thanks again to everyone there and involved.

Thanks for sharing Matt. I'm looking forward to seeing you again at BRR and getting to meet the family. Your photos are terrific.

I wonder how the chicken feels about the lobster, Keith? :grin:

Great riding with you Matt. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the picture of Keith and the Lobster. It

will take awhile to get that flushed from the old brain.

626004574_ayDLE-M.jpg

Clearly, Chris's kung fu is superior.

As you can clearly see I am demonstrating the proper grip and technique of how to kiss a lobster. I learned this after many hours of coaching by Keith!

Archived