IGNORED

Cardio Scala Rider Intercom Teamset

UKTN

It is oval shaped and at its largest dimension 1 3/4 X 3 1/4. Hope yours works better than ours (we are on our second set and still have lots of static at times).

My Team Set made noise too... when my passenger's microphone got into the windstream. She has a 3/4 helmet with shield and the mike sometimes got pushed down.

The VOX activates in the wind noise. Not saying your unit is not making noise- just that ours was fairly quiet except as above.

It would go into a fit of static for a few minutes (so bad I had to turn the volume down) and then would clear for a time, then do it again. We both wear open faced Nolans with visors so I guess wind noise could be a factor, though we pushed the mikes well out of the windstream. The units have a 1 year warranty so I called Scala and they said to send back the units only (not mounts or accessories_. A week or two later I received them (or replacements back). Same problem, though not quite as bad. My year is almost up so think I will try it one more time. Too much money to put up with this.

Archived