IGNORED

UnRally Photos

RoyTemple

Here are some of the photos I took. I think I got everyone. If you don't see yourself, please accept my apologies. I also think I got everyone identified but if I made a mistake, please let me know. There are a few I could not identify but, hopefully, one of you will update me. (All of these photos link to my Picasa Web site where there are MANY more).

DSC_6237.jpg

At the grill Monday night.

DSC_6268.jpg

The T-SHIRT Signing!

DSC_6287.jpg

rocks read to ride.

DSC_6307.jpg

Kirstin KTsRidin

DSC_6354.jpg

On the Kancamagus Highway

DSC_6320.jpg

Bob Enfoman heading out.

DSC_6360.jpg

A.J. Spyder

DSC_6418.jpg

Lobsters & more

DSC_6437.jpg

The Clambake

DSC_6412.jpg

The scene across the road

DSC_6477.jpg

Armando ATGATT

DSC_6583.jpg

All of us

DSC_6585.jpg

Old timers

DSC_6593.jpg

Newbees

DSC_6750.jpg

T-Shirt awarded to Paul

DSC_6924.jpg

The feast

DSC_6938.jpg

Campfire

DSC_6932.jpg

The raffle

DSC_6959.jpg

The winner

DSC_6965.jpg

The results

DSC_6987.jpg

Breakfast Tuesday

DSC_7015.jpg

RevRay headed for MaxBMW

DSC_7019.jpg

The Hansons

DSC_7034.jpg

Chuckers

DSC_7074.jpg

The Rainbow

DSC_7079.jpg

The scene across the road

DSC_7123.jpg

Jamie & Leslie

DSC_7160.jpg

Last group shot

DSC_7114.jpg

A foggy morning to leave

Thanks for a great UNrally. Paul and his crew did a truly OUTSTANDING job. I had a really great time and really enjoyed meeting all of you. I look forward to the next one I can attend. :clap::clap:

Jamie will have a CD of all my photos soon and he will posting some of them in conjunction with the record of the 8th BMWST UnRally!

Best to ALL

Roy

Roy, you are THE MAN!!! :clap:

I can't tell you how AWESOME it is to have these shots for us to remember one of the (if not the best!) UnRallies to date! Your eye, obvious skills and dedication to document these events for all of us is a true service to the community and we are all in your debt. There has GOT to be some way to get you out to the West next year . . . . :thumbsup:

good stuff Roy. :thumbsup:

And most of all........thank you

my picture taking ability is terrible, and its great to be able to see nice photographs of the group

Roy,

That is a truly impressive number of well done photos.

Thanks so much. I hope you were able to enjoy yourself between all the shutter clicks.

Awesome! Thanks for not just taking the time to get all these great shots, but then loading them on-line and sharing them.

good stuff Roy. :thumbsup:

And most of all........thank you

my picture taking ability is terrible, and its great to be able to see nice photographs of the group

+1

Thanks for the excellent shots Roy!

It's not many times I can get someone I know to get a shot of myself and the bike. You got one of me rollin! With a wave!

With all of the pics posted- I think it's hands down to all viewing, we had a great time!

Bob

Roy, every time I look through those pics, I seem to see more. The album is getting better and better. Thanks for the great memories !

Ed -

Archived