IGNORED

Kudos to this year's UnCommittee

drswift

Kudos, Paul. You and your team did a fantastic job. It was a great venue, with great ride maps, great food, and great company. Next time, Paul, please make sure the weather is just as perfect. You are doing another one aren't you?

It's hard to overstate what a wonderful job Paul and his team did. It was a shining example of how to make 110 or so of us feel as if all we had to do was show up, ride beautiful roads and eat great food while they took care of the logistics necessary to make that happen.

I know you worked your tush off but it looked seamless from this side of things.

Well done and thank you so much for the value you brought to this community. With 26 states + DC and 5 provinces represented in New Hampshire, you have really spread the love!!!

As I mentioned in the "Check In" thread, Paul and his crew ran the "best" gathering of motorcycle enthusiasts I have ever attended!

Yeah but it's worth mentioning again. Way to raise the Mojolev- er, I mean bar, Paul! Now I guess it takes 2 guys to replace you in the next Un.

What great FUN! The roads, the food and the people. Things just do not go this well without outstanding people behind the scenes making it happen. Kudos to Paul and his crew.

Awesome time - awesome folks.... and then Paul through in a mini-tech session and I learned how to adjust my valves...

jeez, could it be any better?!

Tally:

3 moose

5 loons

7 hawks

3 deer

0 bears

1 minor fix on the road

1 mildly damp tent (given all the rain we had, I count it a minor miracle)

110 or so great folks to hang with

2 splendid group meals

1 swig of really expensive booze (oh, that burn was good)

4 nights of fun with friends

all in all -> priceless

Thanks to SAMSAR and crew!!!

Right now we are looking at a beautiful sunset, but it just doesn't compare with the sunrise on 8/13.

Georgi and I agree with the above sentiments. What a fantastic first UNrally for us to attend! All high praise to Paul and the crew for "un-organizing" this wonderful event. Great rides, good food, good company, did I mention great rides?

Mike and Georgi :clap:

Calvin  (no socks)

Un-rally...It sounds simple. We know this took effort to make it to fruition.

Paul and his crew pulled off a fantastic job. Thanks to all that made it happen.

The glow will take a while to subside. :thumbsup:

Paul,

You and your crew did a fantastic job!

The unevent went extremely smoothly, an indication of the fine unplanning involved!

Kudos indeed!!!!!

Thanks Paul and team, that was really something. The location worked perfectly, the meals were great, and you managed to get everyone to hang all in one place. Superb job. I can't imagine all the work you did on the routes. Wish we could have ridden a few more of them.

Archived