IGNORED

UNusual Raffle

SAMSAR

Carrotnc (Gary) has made a very generous donation to the UNrally and asked me to hold a raffle as a way to earn money for the board. :Cool:

We have been given a bottle of 2004 Midleton Very Rare Irish Wiskey valued at $175. Here are a couple of pictures that Carrotnc emailed to me.

Box.jpg

Bottle.jpg

I have to pick up some raffle tickets but plan to have them available at registration and thru dinner Tuesday evening.

Pricing will be:

$ 1 = 1 Ticket

$10 = 15 Tickets

$20 = 40 Tickets

This way, the more you donate to the board, the higher your odds of winning. However, we also want everyone to have fun with this. So, in keeping with the spirit of the UNrally and our online community, we will be including a raffle ticket with each registration. :thumbsup:

Since Gary will not be able to join us this year, I will ask Leslie to draw the winning ticket right after everyone finishes eating.

Thanks again Carrotnc for this awesome contribution to the UNrally!!!! :clap::clap::clap:

Paul

PS: Shipping home is included.

Glad to do it. Had set aside this bottle for the trip anyway, but since I'm unable to attend and drink it, I thought at least the bottle can go and someone else can drink it! This way the board benefits and someone gets to try a really nice whisky for just a few raffle bucks.

Enjoy!

Swwwwweeeeeeeeeet! You sir.......are my hero for the day.

Now......when are those lazy bums (Roger & Matt) gonna show up on my doorstep so I can start heading north :grin:

Archived