IGNORED

Need an Upstate NY Stop?

Fasterpill

I got clearance from the better half that if anyone needs a room, garage, or computer use, meal, whatever may stop and stay from now up to when I leave. I will be here until Sunday and currently have no one to ride over with.

PM me or post here.

I am a half mile from exit 15 on the I-87 Northway north of Albany.

Hey Fasterpill,

We are hosting the left coast travelers at our place in Old Forge on the 8th -- you are welcome to ride over to our place on the 8th (we have space left for 1 guy) and join the group when we head for Lancaster on the morning of the 9th or meet up with us when we head over your way on the 9th.

Let me know what you prefer and I'll send you the info you need.

See you soon.

Steve ((BarNone)

LOST on my LT

Hey Phil, I know it's short notice and all, but do you have a couch available for tomorrow night? I'm pulling out of Cleveland 11:00 am ish tomorrow (Thurs.) on my way to the Damn Yankees Rally in Heath, Mass. for the weekend before I head up to the UN. I was gonna look for a campsite somewhere around Schenectady or Albany. If no couch, maybe you can recommend a campsite in the area. Meybe we can meet for a beer or something. I'll check my email before I saddle up or you can call my cell at 216-538-3995. Thanks.

John Ubinger

Come on over, John. I'll leave a message on your cell. We have a spare room with a bed. See you tonight. 8 jones road and zip is 12866.

LOST on my LT

Got your Message Phil, Thank you for your outstanding hospitality! If plan goes right, I should be in your area around 7:30. (P.S. Plans never go right!)

I'm debating taking I-86 Southern Tier expressway instead of I-90 from Erie. Any thoughts?

Too late now, but for future reference I'd take I86 / I88 over I90 and day.

Rolling hills / nice views / no traffic vs. flat, boring and lots of traffic.

Archived